The Heritage Center for Marriage and Family strengthens the community by supporting the very root systems of the community, thriving marriages and families. We seek to be culturally sensitive while drawing upon client values and spiritual/faith traditions to assist in growth and maturity. We believe that a healthy foundation in life provides individuals with the greatest opportunity to be a healthy contributor in every aspect of community life. The Heritage Center cultivates nutrient rich soil to prepare, enhance, and sustain marriages and families in order to weather life’s challenges.
- Provide educational workshops/seminars and psychotherapy services for individuals and couples through every stage of marriage (pre-engagement, engagement, early marriage, raising children, empty nesting, retirement)
- Provide educational workshops/seminars and psychotherapy services for parents through every stage of parenting (early childhood, school age, teens, and emerging adults)
- Offer innovative educational materials and methods which are research based and results driven
- Support faith-based organizations in their work to prepare, restore and sustain healthy marriages and families
- Offer affordable and culturally sensitive services to minority and underserved people within our community
- Provide clinical supervision and training to the next generation of marriage and family therapists